-
December 6th, 2007, 08:15 AM
#171
Inactive Member
Well it is Thursday and I did something last night that I have been waiting to do so I just got up enough nerve and did it. I cut all my hair off and donated to locks of love... I will have to put a picture on and show you. I will try to do that tomorrow. Well anyway here is one for today:
" A great attitude does much more than turn on the lights in our worlds; it seems to magically connect us to all sorts of serendipitous opportunities that were somehow absent before the change."
Earl Nightingale
Have a Great Day
Lots of Love
Dawn
-
December 7th, 2007, 07:21 AM
#172
Inactive Member
It is Friday but I am going in a little to early for myself but hey Christmas is coming RIGHT? Here is one for everyone's weekend:
" Class is an aura of confidence that is being sure without being cocky. Class has nothing to do with money. Class never runs scared. It is self-discipline and self-knowledge. It's the sure footedness that comes with having proved you can meet life."
Ann Landers
Have A great weekend
Lots of Love
Dawn
-
December 10th, 2007, 10:15 AM
#173
Inactive Member
Wow Monday already and it is a Ice Town outside... Well here is a quote to melt all that away:
" Follow the ways of the rose that sprouted from concrete. Spread your petals; show the world you are not a failure, but someone who can succeed in the worst of conditions."
--- Author Unknown
Have A Great Day
Lots of Love
Dawn
-
December 11th, 2007, 10:11 AM
#174
Inactive Member
Well it is Tuesday. And what a great Tuesday it will be... Here is one for today:
" An optimistic dream is a seed that grows into a tree of success.
By Pradnya Potdar
Have A Great Day
Lots of Love
Dawn
-
December 12th, 2007, 03:09 AM
#175
moderator
-
December 12th, 2007, 10:19 AM
#176
Inactive Member
I like that one Gus... Do you have anymore? Here is one for this Wednesday...
" When you cannot be led or won't be led, be the lead."
Written in 2007 by Samarth Bhat --- India
Short and sweet...
Have A Great Day
Lots of Love
Dawn
-
December 13th, 2007, 10:24 AM
#177
Inactive Member
Well it is Thursday and more ****** weather on the way... Well here is one to get us all through the day:
" You are capable of more than you know. Choose a goal that seems right for you and strive to be the best, however hard the path. Aim high. Behave honorably. Prepare to be alone at times, and to endure failure. Persist! The world needs all you can give."
Edward O. Wilson
Have A great day
Lots of love
Dawn
-
December 14th, 2007, 09:11 AM
#178
Inactive Member
It's FRIDAY and I hope it is a good one for everybody. Here is one for today:
" What is there to be afraid of? The worst thing that can happen is you fail. So what? I failed at a lot of things. My first record was horrible."
John Mellencamp
Have A Great Weekend
Lots of Love
Dawn
-
December 17th, 2007, 11:23 AM
#179
Inactive Member
Well I am still able to go to work with 8 to 10 inches on the ground.. I wouldn't want to miss a day of work, now would I [img]wink.gif[/img]
Well here is one to get everyone through the day:
" Believe in the impossible; imagine the unimaginable. All of us have a purpose and it is our destiny to fulfill it."
Written in 2007 by S.H. --- Georgia
Have A Great Day
Lots of Love
Dawn
-
December 18th, 2007, 11:17 AM
#180
Inactive Member
It's Tuesday and that much closer to Christmas.. My favorite thing to get on Christmas is the smile on my son's face... Anyway here is one for today:
" It's easy to blame and defend fate for the events in our life, but it is brave to be able to see the bright side of a fall and move on. So be brave and be dedicated. Be committed, confident, and passionate; remember you have one life to choose from."
Written in 2007 by Siddharth Elhence
Have A Great Day
Lots of Love
Dawn
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks